Sales Coordinator vacancy, Garforth, Leeds
Our Cast Stone department at our Garforth site, Leeds, requires a target-driven and experienced internal sales person who can demonstrate prior success within a similar multi-faceted office based role. This position is wholly office based and focused upon customer engagement, to understand their needs, ensure sales opportunities are realise and provide first class service to the customer base.
Responsibilities will include (but not exhaustive)
- To seek out, initiate build and develop relationships with potential Clients, from creating actual opportunities to winning new business.
- Provide sales support and develop sales pipeline from existing and potential new clients.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Liaise with the sales manager to assist with arranging client meetings.
- Support the estimators from time to time by recording new enquiries via our bespoke CRM
- Follow up existing quotes and record the status of each project.
- Targeted use of third-party industry intelligence gathered from Barbour ABI or alike.
- Post literature and samples when requested.
- Support the marketing department when necessary.
- You will also be commercially aware, target driven and very much a team player.
- Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business and communicating effectively.
- Strong and confident communication skills with all audience levels and with strong attention to detail.
- IT literacy with experience using CRM software, MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- You will need excellent organisation and time management skills with an eye for detail and the ability to use your own initiative.
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a drive to succeed to be the best.
Hours of business
Salary and benefits
Salary depending on experience
Auto-enrolment to a work-based pension scheme
To apply for this role send your CV to the HR Manager at [email protected]
Please see link below for applicant Privacy Notice (in line with GDPR requirements)