We require a general handyman / labourer to assist our cast stone manufacturing operators in their daily duties.
Applicants must be:
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Previous experience in supporting a busy manufacturing environment, however this is not essential as training will be provided
- Counterbalance forklift licence desirable
- Ability to turn your hand to anything would also be an advantage
- Able to work as part of a team or on own initiative Immediate start for the right candidate.
Auto-enrolment to company pension scheme.
To apply for this role send your CV to the HR Manager at [email protected]
Please see link below for applicant Privacy Notice (in line with GDPR requirements) https://www.procterbros.co.uk/gdpr-privacy-notice