Cast Stone Corbels
A corbel is a stone which protrudes from a wall and is used to support a structure above it such as a balcony or canopy. Stone corbels were used extensively in European architecture from the 16th century onwards.As corbels were used extensively on properties from the 16th century onwards, the renovation of very old properties will often require stone corbels to be replaced.
Although corbels are more typically used on new builds and self-build projects where the property is in a traditional design, more contemporary buildings also use cast stone corbels with simple sleek lines. If our range of corbels do not match your requirements, we will produce bespoke cast stone corbels to any design.
- Our cast stone products exceed BS:1217 standards
- Available in 8 standard colours
- Bespoke or matched colours upon request
- Bespoke designs
- All products manufactured using the very latest vapour curing technology
- Choose from an extensive catalogue of standard designs
We have a complete range of standard cast stone corbels which can be produced in a wide number of colours, these can be matched to other architectural features we produce such as cornices and keystones.