Cast Stone Quoins
Cast stone quoins are the stones which form the corner of a building and can be both structural and for visual effect, or just the latter. In an architectural sense, quoins are typically used to create a feeling of strength and as a visual frame to a building. They can be made in standard and bespoke sizes to suit brick and block courses.
- Our cast stone products exceed BS:1217 standards
- Available in 8 standard colours
- Bespoke or matched colours upon request
- Bespoke designs
- All products manufactured using the very latest vapour curing technology
Cast stone (art stone) quoins can be created to be used in two ways:
- Built-in this means that the quoin forms a structural role as well as visual and is literally built in to the corner of the building
- Quoin cladding - this means that the quoin simply has a visual purpose and is bonded to the structural surface (e.g. block work for rendering around the quoins
We provide standard cast stone quoins in a range of designs and standard textures and colours, though we are easily able to produce bespoke cast stone quoins to an architect's drawing.